As a Manager you will be responsible for supervising a team of analysts by providing the leadership needed to ensure all projects meet organizational and client objectives. You will serve as a coach and mentor to ensure successful outcomes of engagements. As a Manager will you have direct client contact while establishing cross-functional communication across multiple internal business units.
- Manage a team of up to 25+ analysts
- Identify top talent among the team and coach and develop leaders into supervisory roles.
- Evaluate team members for purposes of hire, termination, advancement, promotion or other job change
- Manage client projects
- Interact regularly with major clients to strengthen the partnership, report results, and identify new opportunities for services provided
- Oversee the team's production and results, seeking opportunities for improved efficiency and streamlined processes and conduct quality control review as necessary.
- Provide production / service reporting to senior leadership and clients
- Work directly with partnership team to develop subject matter expertise and expand advisory services and consulting opportunities with clients
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5 years or more of Anti-Money Laundering (AML) experience
- CAMS Certification
- Management experience and proven decision making ability
- Ability to lead projects, develop timelines, coordinate project teams and implement action items during the life of a project
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and as part of a team, establishing cooperative and collaborative working relationships.