Ultimately, the Client Support Specialist will partner with a range of internal stakeholders to service request fulfillment in support of our collective quest to provide an exceptional and first-class customer experience.
Accounting/Finance Support- represents 20% of role:
- Maintaining client information and billing information up-to-date in systems.
- Owning invoice delivery process by ensuring adherence to proper client requirements.
- Manage changes and adjustments to invoices and ensure communication of information to Finance/AR team.
- Manage Client Portal by serving as the lead administrator for client invoice submission/vendor management portal.
Sales/Operational Support - represents 80% of role:
- Completing client onboarding tasks such as compiling and submitting documentation, gathering responses for questionnaires.
- Maintaining client vendor due diligence accounts and respond to ongoing requests
- Organizing client documentation including tracking contract terms for global client base.
- Supporting billing process – submitting invoices to clients, tracking ARR and allocated funds
- Acts as a point of contact for clients, client teams or service partners and may act as an escalation point for complex client implementation and servicing issues
- Initiate, update and verify client, account, or transaction details in relevant systems/applications
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 3 years in financial services, customer service industry, consulting environment
- Experience with billing processes, invoicing and other customer facing accounting/finance activities
- Experience managing multiple projects with competing high priorities
- Excellent time management, planning and organization skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel experience required
- Experience with ERP systems, NetSuite a plus
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit, highly collaborative, able to express ideas readily, manage change fluidly, able to influence and identify opportunities