The Communications Manager will be responsible for coordinating and overseeing AML RightSource’s internal and external communications. Internal communications will include producing company-wide meetings (“All Hands”), internal newsletter campaigns, managing the content on company intranet, and additional cross-departmental communications projects. External communications will include producing press releases, directing external requests for comment/interviews, managing and producing content to support staff recruiting efforts, and messaging to support integration of acquired organizations and their team members.
- Lead production of All Hands meetings
- Lead production of periodic employee newsletters
- Manage production of content for company intranet
- Produce internal messaging to support Marketing, Recruiting, Culture, and general corporate activities
- Lead production of press releases, and other external communications efforts
- Will work collaboratively with other members of the Marketing/Communications Group, as well as stakeholders from other departments across the organization
- Support public speaking engagements/presentations by Executive Team/Thought Leadership
- Support campaigns responsive to awards received by the company (e.g. Inc. 5000, Best Places to Work, etc.)
- Additional projects as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- 4+ years of experience in digital marketing, project management or related experience.
- Professional experience in network marketing and/or AML industry.
- Experience with writing, producing, and distributing formal and informal press releases/public announcements
- Familiarity with Microsoft Teams and SharePoint
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit, highly collaborative, able to express ideas readily, manage change fluidly, able to influence and identify opportunities