The purpose of the Communications Specialist is to work with the Senior PR & Brand Comms Manager, other senior managers in marketing (including the SVP), senior management across the organization, and other SMEs to deliver and execute communication campaigns, such as:
- Press Releases and journalist engagement
- Agency coordination and internal project management/planning
- Channel management of the #OneTeam suite of internal communication channels
- Provide advice internally to business operations (HR, Ops, etc.) around best communication practices
- Work with Product division and growth team (BPs x2) to identify PR-linked opportunities
- Reporting on campaign performance to senior stakeholders
Your primary goal is to deliver and/or support in communications campaigns that generate awareness with our target customer audiences (existing and prospects), as well as reasons to consider us above our competitors. You will be clarifying to the market what we do, what we stand for, and generate a strong brand position amongst our competitors, aligned to the brand strategy. You will help clarify to the market that we are a financial crime problem solver with solutions and our services and products make talking about and to us worthwhile.
This role will require someone who loves communications, has a flair for editing/copy in a comms style, understand internal communications and/or PR, but most importantly can demonstrate they understand their value in the strategic marketing mix and business’ success.
In this role you will:
- Devise and implement data-led acquisition strategies optimizing the sales funnel.
- Reach our target customers globally, including financial institutions, banks, and fintechs to provide notable leads using multiple channels (paid social, SEM, eDM, press etc.)
- Manage the reporting and marketing ownership of our CRM system to be able to actively measure, report and devise strategies around growth including CAC, LTV, funnel optimisation and other appropriate econometrics.
- Generate annual plans for growth around our focus propositions and regions and execute those campaigns within budget, on time, and on brand.
- Provide regular market and performance updates that feed back into the product function to allow the market-fit optimization of our propositions and offerings.
- Recruit, retain and manage the growth marketing team, including performance management and developing OKRs as well as personal development plans.
- Strategically lead initiatives focused on generating growth and cross-selling amongst prospects and existing customers.
- Ensure a clarified and transparent marketing plan that is shared with GTM (sales and solution) to let them know when and how leads will be generated and through what means, as well as new opportunities being explored.
- Ensure that marketing produces insightful and up-to-date reporting on performance across all activities (both brand and growth) as part of the marketing divisions performance.
- Deputise for the group’s marketing lead when it comes to growth/lead generation.
- Senior experience in growth marketing, including enterprise B2B, with demonstrated success leading top-performing growth/acquisition teams with high and large ambitions.
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Business or related field.
- Experience in a leadership position managing a team.
- Experience in professional services, financial services industry, or regulated industries.
- Highly numeric and skilled in TTL marketing channels and management of internal and external resources to optimize spend.
- Understanding of the wider strategic marketing goals and skillset with the ability to support, compliment, and challenge marketing peers to get the right results.
- Strong business acumen, great stakeholder management skills, and data/results orientated.
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal, and organizational skills.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit, highly collaborative, able to express ideas readily, manage change fluidly, and influence and identify opportunities