The Content Specialist will work closely with Company and industry thought leaders to develop and deliver industry leading content focused on the Company’s rapidly expanding global business. The content will provide thought leadership on financial crime compliance, GRC (governance, risk, and compliance), risk management, and due diligence given the Company’s growing focus on technology. The position requires creation of content for a variety of media channels, including, audio and video podcasts, social media, website/mobile, video, and print. As a member of the Global Marketing Team, the Content Specialist will continually raise the bar on creativity, writing copy that strongly resonates with the desired audience, drives action, and support the Company’s sales.
- Lead creation of thought leadership content and sales support materials, including blog posts, podcasts, webinars, and content elements aimed at financial crime compliance and GRC professionals interested in deploying technology to enhance compliance activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
- 5 or more years of relevant experience; exceptional writing and research skills demonstrated through published content
- Expert and current knowledge of financial crime compliance regulatory schema, sanctions and emerging trends and relevant legislation
- Experience with content calendaring/planning, production, and publishing process.
- Skilled at interviewing using a variety of formats, including podcast, video, and video conference, etc.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Teams and SharePoint
- 10 or more years of relevant experience
- Background in law, law enforcement, government, or finance, with a particular focus on global financial crime compliance/sanctions/risk management
- Self-starter, one who creatively develops new ideas and topics
- Ability to work independently and with a team to meet deadlines
- Quick learner with a versatile writing style
- Excellent organizational skill and multitasking ability
- Proficient with recording equipment used in subject-matter expert interviews
- Create content complying with company publication policy