Using a blend of highly trained anti-financial crime professionals, cutting edge technology tools, and industry leading consultants, AML RightSource assists clients with their AML/BSA, transaction monitoring, client onboarding (KYC), enhanced due diligence (EDD), and risk management needs. We support clients in meeting day-to-day compliance tasks, urgent projects, and strategic changes. Globally, our staff of more than 2,400 highly trained analysts and subject matter experts is the industry's largest group of full-time compliance professionals.
Our growing product development team is seeking a skillful and experienced Data Engineer to support its efforts.
- Collaborate on design solutions
- Implement, test and document Python code
- Refactor proprietary code
- Follow polices regarding treatment of confidential information, personally identifiable information, and information security
- Experience implementing analytical applications, machine learning / data science-based applications, and applications whose functionality is based on mathematical and/or algorithmic underpinnings.
- Experience implementing high volume, high performance data pipelines
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to understand complex systems and services.
- Collaborative, positive, team player, can-do attitude.
- 5+ years experience
- Linux OS
- Git Version Control
- Agile Software Development Process
- High Performance Data-Intensive solutions (Parallelism, Distributed File Systems, Relational Databases, Document/NoSQL Databases, Message Brokers, pySpark (including pySpark ML/MLib), AirFlow/Lungi GraphFrames/GraphX, Docker, Bash,and related tools)
- BS Degree in Computer Science or Engineering (advanced degrees are a plus)
- 10 or more years of relevant experience
- Background in law, law enforcement, government, or finance, with a particular focus on global financial crime compliance/sanctions/risk management
- Self-starter, one who creatively develops new ideas and topics
- Ability to work independently and with a team to meet deadlines
- Quick learner with a versatile writing style
- Excellent organizational skill and multitasking ability
- Proficient with recording equipment used in subject-matter expert interviews
- Create content complying with company publication policy