The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for managing and creating materials to support direct sales activities, providing graphic design services to Marketing/Communications and other Departments in the company, and managing the company websites and intranet. This individual has a knack for distilling requests and procuring graphic representations of the information being presented. They can manage multiple projects/deadlines, work individually, as well as collaborate as part of a larger team, and consistently looks for opportunities to tie in other marketing efforts to align specifically to support the sales process through the creation of new graphics, decks, etc., as well as repurposing existing content and assets to provide support across the marketing/sales teams.
- Lead production of sales decks
- Lead production of sales collateral
- Establish and manage deck and sales collateral production process
- Curate slide and sales collateral library to support deck creation process
- Provide graphic design services, including logo and branding, to support Marketing, Communications, Sales, Recruiting, Culture, and general corporate activities
- Manage company websites, including functionality, content presentation, and look and feel
- Manage company intranet, including functionality, content presentation, and look and feel
- Manage campaigns responsive to awards received by the company (e.g. Inc. 5000, Best Places to Work, etc.)
- B.A. or B.S. in Marketing/Communications/Journalism/or equivalent experience.
- This position would suit someone with 2-3 years experience in digital marketing.
- Technical skills: MSFT office, Copywriting, social media, WordPress, HubSpot.
- Adobe Creative Suite experience (illustrator, inDesign, photoshop, Lightroom) and other vector-based graphics software. HTML & CSS also a plus.
- Excellent oral, written, and communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple competing tasks and projects and meet related deadlines.
- Strong conceptual thinker with an editorial mindset that seeks to understand what content audiences want/consume and how to create it.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit, highly collaborative, able to express ideas readily, manage change fluidly, able to influence and identify opportunities