The purpose of the Event Specialist is to work with both Senior Marketing Business Partners (US & EMEA) and other members of marketing (including the SVP), to find, define, develop, and deliver event-led activity. The Event Specialist will be responsible for:
- Stands, materials, and content at events we are attending.
- Targeting, instigating, and coordinating keynote speaking topics/agendas.
- Logistics management of event-based campaigns and activities such as dinners, round tables, etc.
- Full planning and logistical leadership of any AML RightSource run/led events that support both the growth and brand agenda.
- This includes face to face and digital events.
Your primary goal is to deliver event-based activities and campaigns that support sales to engage with and capture new leads that drive up pipeline value for both our services offerings (managed services, FCA services) and technology offerings (i.e. products). You will identify the right events, defining the success criteria that would generate maximum lead generation opportunities (within budget), and then execute the proposed activities on time, on budget, and with measurements/reporting. The role of the Event Specialist is to work with the senior growth team to find and identify the best way that events can support our growth trajectory and goals.
This role will require someone who likes creative work, planning, and coordinating colleagues and suppliers. They will be willing to go find both the right opportunities as well as new learnings on how to maximize the company's potential with an event marketing investment.
- Manage, coordinate, and execute the 12-month events plan.
- Facilitate suppliers/vendors and internal resources to deliver the executed plan.
- Research new events, measure existing events, and optimize the plan every quarter based on past performance.
- Logistically manage our own events on behalf of a combined Brand and Growth plan.
- Experience in a marketing and/or creative role, ideally events or comms based.
- Experience in providing marketing/creative advice to internal stakeholders and peers.
- Experience in project managing a matrix of stakeholders including agencies.
- Experience in B2B across professional services, financial services or regulated industries.
- An understanding of the role marketing plays in the growth of a business.
- Strong business acumen, great stakeholder management skills, and detail/quality orientated.
- Excellent attention to detail, superior communication skills, both written and verbal, and organizational skills.
- Undergraduate degree in related field, or equivalent experience.