This Manager of Analytics level role is an important contributor to the FCA practice. This role will work on engagements that include supporting clients in addressing many of the following needs:
- Tuning & Optimization of models used for Suspicious Activity Monitoring, Sanctions and Negative News Screening, and Customer Risk Rating
- Model validation for Suspicious Activity Monitoring, Sanctions and Negative News Screening, and Customer Risk Rating models
- Enterprise-wide AML and OFAC Risk Assessments
- Independent reviews of client AML and OFAC programs, including reviewing and assessing Policies & Procedures
- Know Your Customer (“KYC”) guidance and implementation
- Operational and Process consulting for key aspects of AML programs, such as SAR, CTR, Screening, 314(a) and (b)
- Staffing Assessments and Training
Other types of Financial Crimes Advisory work exists to identify strengths and opportunities across people, process, and technology.
Successful candidates will possess a blend of the following skills and experience:
- An understanding of BSA/AML and OFAC requirements, with experience developing, enhancing, assessing, or examining Financial Crimes programs.
- Ability to communicate complex technical approaches and results to non-technical audiences.
- Skill, interest and aptitude for organizing and analyze large data sets. Experience with statistical analysis and drawing insights from data, such as system threshold settings
- Programming and data management skills (eg. Python, SQL).
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to engage with clients to define their needs, and to assess and recommend enhancements to their Financial Crimes programs as defined above.
- Intellectual curiosity, with a desire and ability to solve complex problems for our clients
- Confidence in ability to operate in a fast-paced client delivery environment, with focus on high quality work product and compelling deliverables
- Strong desire and commitment to help develop the FCA practice into an industry-leading team
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher
- 3+ years of financial crimes related experience (e.g.; anti-money laundering, fraud, economic sanctions, anti-corruption and bribery). Qualifying fields of experience may include government, industry, and/or consulting.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor’s or Advanced Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Math or related field.
- Experience with statistical modeling techniques.
- One of the following relevant certifications (CAMS, CFCS, CFE, CAFP, CIA).
- Experience with AML/BSA model management, including quantitative testing (above-the-line, below-the-line) and model validations.
- Participate in thought leadership initiatives such as white paper development and social media publishing.
This is a professional level exempt role in the consulting practice field. Core business hours are generally 8:00 am – 5:00 pm EST, however, this position may require work to be performed outside of normal business hours based on Client needs.