- AML / BSA / OFAC Program Reviews such as program / policy / procedure development, gap analysis, risk assessments, training development, staffing models and Testing, Monitoring and Review (“TMR”);
- Model Risk Management such as data quality analysis, model validation, and tuning / optimization;
- Customer Reviews such as Know Your Customer (“KYC”) methodology / implementation and remediation support;
- Transaction Reviews such as Lookback planning and implementation;
- Operational Services such as building strategic frameworks for Suspicious Activity Reporting (“SAR”), Currency Transaction Reporting (“CTR”), KYC, and Watch List Management (“WLM”) programs
In addition to the aforementioned, Senior Consultants must be capable of the following:
- Demonstrating subject matter expertise in AML / BSA / OFAC, economic sanctions, cyber-crime, counter terrorist financing, bank fraud, anti-corruption, and bribery.
Other types of strategy consulting may include assessing people, process, and technology (“PPT”) environments identifying strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities for financial services clients. Many different engagement types exist and typically work varies from client to client and project to project.
- Provide administrative support to FCA team functions such as client billing and reporting metrics.
- Provide administrative, research, analytical, and report writing support to client engagements.
- Organize massive data sets, build data repositories, and extract data for further exploitation.
- Draft memorandums, request lists, and other types of client correspondence.
- Participate in thought leadership initiatives such as white paper development and social media publishing.
- Assist AML RightSource co-sourcing operations when available.
- The employee shall review and adhere to the terms of all firm policies during employment and applicable policy terms after employment ends. The employee shall review, sign and adhere to all company acknowledgments including, but not limited to:
- Confidentiality and Security Acknowledgment Form
- Confidentiality Policy
- Company Communications & Social Media Acknowledgement Form
- Employee Policies Acknowledgment Form
- Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Political Science, English or related field
- 3+ years' of financial crimes related experience (e.g.; anti-money laundering, fraud, economic sanctions, anti-corruption and bribery). Experience may qualify from government, industry, and/or consulting.
- Financial crime experience must be derived from at least one of the following:
- Industry with leadership exposure to both programmatic and operational responsibilities;
- Government with leadership exposure to policy development, intelligence or criminal investigative activities;
- Consulting with leadership exposure to advisory specific work; production oriented contract work is not considered applicable.
- Five or more years of relevant financial crimes related experience
- Advanced Degree such as a Juris Doctorate, Masters or Business Administration or related field
- One of the following relevant certification (CAMS, CFCS, CFE, CAFP, CIA).