This role will lead a dedicated marketing team of business partners and campaign resources that will drive product sales and communications, working with the Head of Brand (HoB) to ensure the successful positioning of our products with our customers and achieving our marketing ambitions.
The role will interact with key senior stakeholders across sales & GTM, product development and client operations to clarify, define and execute the activities that need to deliver our growth agenda across both services and technology.
This role will lead the following key areas that will generate the growth required, including:
- Marketing and campaigning across TTL channels related to all growth activities which includes ABM to generate the acquisition of new logos.
- Marketing and campaigning across TTL channels related to all growth activities which includes ABM to generate an increase in revenue from existing brands/support in the retention of revenue streams.
- Partnerships, affiliates and introducer strategies and programmes.
- Marketing performance reporting and CRM management (HubSpot).
- Business Partners (pseudo heads of marketing) covering geographical regions (EMEA and US) to drive a proposition-led approach to growth.
- Testing & learning activities as well as an NP launch to market activity (with HoB).
This role will require a senior acquisition and retention marketing professional with strong ability to think of the big picture and link that to activities that drive massive change in lead generation, reporting and optimization of budgets to generate significant growth for multiple propositions.
In this role you will:
- Devise and implement data-led acquisition strategies optimizing the sales funnel.
- Reach our target customers, globally, including financial institutions, banks and fintechs to provide notable leads using multiple channels (paid social, SEM, eDM, press etc.)
- Manage the reporting and marketing ownership of our CRM system to be able to actively measure, report and devise strategies around growth including CAC, LTV, funnel optimisation and other appropriate econometrics.
- Generate annual plans for growth around our focus propositions and regions and execute those campaigns within budget, on time and on brand.
- Provide regular market and performance updates that feed back into the product function to allow the market-fit optimization of our propositions and offerings.
- Recruit, retain and manage the growth marketing team including performance management, developing OKRs and personal development plans.
- Strategically lead initiatives focused on generating growth and cross-selling amongst prospects and existing customers.
- Ensure a clarified and transparent marketing plan that is shared with GTM (sales and solution) to let them know when and how leads will be generated and through what means, as well as new opportunities being explored.
- Ensure that marketing produces insightful and up-to-date reporting on performance across all activities (both brand and growth) as part of the marketing divisions performance.
- Deputise for the group’s marketing lead when it comes to growth/lead generation.
- Senior experience in growth marketing, including enterprise B2B, with demonstrated success leading top-performing growth/acquisition teams with high and large ambitions.
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Business or related field
- Experience in a leadership position, managing a team.
- Experience in professional services, financial services industry, or regulated industries.
- Highly numeric and skilled in TTL marketing channels and management of internal and external resources to optimize spend.
- Understanding of the wider strategic marketing goals and skillset with the ability to support, compliment and challenge marketing peers to get the right results.
- Strong business acumen, great stakeholder management skills and data/results orientated.
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal, and organizational skills.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit, highly collaborative, able to express ideas readily, manage change fluidly, able to influence and identify opportunities