The High Volume Recruiter will have a proven track record of identifying quality candidates and building talent pools. The Recruiter is responsible for supporting high volume recruitment and fulfillment of positions. As a result, the Recruiter must be resourceful, consultative, process-driven and a relationship builder. They will need to understand the industry in order to reach the best possible outcome for the candidate and our client partners.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Screen candidates for availability, interest level, salary expectations, and qualifications for the job.
- Evaluate candidate qualifications for the position including job experience, education, skills and abilities, training, fit with organizational culture, and future potential.
- Engage with candidates as a single point of contact through the process.
- Facilitate and provide guidance through the interview process; communicate with candidates and hiring managers, solicit and track hiring manager feedback, perform reference checks as applicable, schedule interviews and enter relevant data into VidCruiter, Paycom for tracking.
- Assist with the interview process as needed, attending and conducting interviews with managers, directors, and other stakeholders.
- Maintain knowledge of the business, build strong relationships with hiring managers.
- Create sourcing strategies to attract qualified, passive talent to our openings.
- Assist with building strong candidate pipelines.
- Post job announcements to appropriate job boards.
- Process and review background checks, employment authorization and offer letters.
- Maintain daily and weekly reports on recruitment activities.
- Use a variety of sourcing resources including but not limited to traditional job boards, internet data mining, internal databases, social media, employee referrals, networking, cold calling, career fairs, and competitor research.
- Provide phone and email support to prospective associates and hiring managers.
- Reinforce employment brand and employment value proposition.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Take on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Maintain candidate databases (e.g. via our Applicant Tracking System)
- Other duties as assigned.
- The employee shall review and adhere to the terms of all firm policies and agreement terms during employment and applicable policy and agreement terms after employment ends. The employee shall also review, sign and adhere to all company acknowledgments regarding policies and employment agreements.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management or related field
- Four or or more years of proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role
- High volume recruitment and cold-calling
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting search strings)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and Candidate Management Systems
- Effective time-management abilities
- Excellent active listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates
- Dependability, responsibility, proactive communication, and a self-starter mentality
- Excellent organizational skills with very strong attention to detail
- Customer Service experience
- Three or more years of proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role