At AML RightSource we are committed to fighting financial crimes for our clients and the World. AML RightSource is the leading firm solely focused on Anti-Money Laundering (AML)/ Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and financial crimes compliance solutions. You'll collaborate with leaders, partner with mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues.
Our highly trained workforce of over 1,000 analysts and subject matter experts includes the industry’s largest team of full time professionals. We typically provide our services directly from our secure facilities in Cleveland, Ohio, Buffalo, New York, Phoenix, Arizona and Toronto, Ontario.
We are currently looking for a Human Resource Manager to provide strategic and operational human resources support to the organization. The Human Resource Manager will be a part of the People Operations Team and will undertake a wide range of HR tasks as the regional on-site employee point of contact. You will work in a highly collaborative environment with internal teams and will be the subject-matter expert for HRIS applications and modules responsible for all HR reporting as required by organization.
- Provide an effective and dedicated HR advisory service to employees in relation to absence and health issues, conduct and grievance matters, leave management, organizational change, and all other employee-relations matters.
- Undertake tasks around performance management.
- Assist with administrative tasks for onboarding, new hire orientation, and exit interviews.
- Contribute to the development of HR objectives, including metrics, queries and standard reports for ongoing company requirements.
- Facilitate the transfer of all data file feeds: Anthem, COBRA, Discovery Benefits, Fidelity, Netsuite to Paycom, etc. to ensure accuracy and timeliness.
- Partner with HR leadership to develop, review, test and implement HRIS upgrades in order to maximize HRIS functionality.
- Monthly review, tracking, reporting and follow-up through completion on e-verify, I-9 status ensuring compliance with related regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ of HR Generalist experience
- Demonstrated ability to perform data analysis and manipulate data from multiple data sources
- Analytical and data driven thinker, solutions oriented, with ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Solid experience with Payroll, HRIS, ERP Systems
- Experience working through software integrations
- Certified HR professional (SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP; SPHR or PHR)