1 min read
Assistant Manager, Finance, AML RightSource - Noida, India
AML RightSource : January 18, 2023
The Assistant Manager Finance & Accounts will primarily be responsible be for Accounts payable, vendor management, payroll support, periodic reporting and compliances.
- Handling day-to-day Accounting and maintaining all records like Vouchers, Receipts, Bills, and Payments as per requirement of corporate act.
- Knowledge of TDS laws and applicability is must
- Periodic Bank Reconciliation, handling petty Cash Records.
- Monthly GST Working including reconciliation with GSTR2B.
- Reconciliation of Sundry Debtors & Creditors, Inter-company accounting and billing
- Vendor on boarding process and maintaining Purchase Registers
- Analyse and perform Month End Close tasks including cost allocations between locations
- Finalization of Accounts, Statement of Accounts, Balance sheet Statement, Trails Balance, Scrutiny of ledger, Fixed Assets records.
- Good understanding of statutory compliances (PF, ESI, TDS, Gratuity and PT)
- Facilitates audits by providing records and documentation to auditors.
- Knowledge about SEZ compliances and filings is added advantage
- Knowledge of Indian Payroll with an experience in payroll processing with third party vendor.
- Serves as back-up for accurate and timely processing of payroll updates including new hires, terminations, and changes to pay rates.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Graduate in commerce/ CA inter
- Minimum 5 to 10 years professional experience
- Minimum 3 to 5 years relevant experience in accounting and/or payroll
- Must have Microsoft Excel working knowledge
- Familiarity and experience with standard accounting / finance and reporting systems
- Ability to foresee risks, be proactive and predictive
- Excellent active listening, coordination, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to build impactful relationship with both domestic and overseas team
- Have working knowledge of Global Business Finance Processes
- Preferred experience with NetSuite accounting system