Purpose of Role:
- In this role, you will be part of a collaborative team delivering SaaS implementations for our clients.
- It is crucial to the company's growth to ensure successful client onboarding and increase service adoption, engagement, and retention while maintaining high levels of client satisfaction.
What you be working on:
- You will build a comprehensive understanding of our services to guide our clients from onboarding to service adoption.
- Provide support for ongoing client accounts, managing client requests for modifications to their service.
- Schedule and host regular follow-up engagement meetings with clients on the health and status of the service.
- Ensure clients know about new technology releases and how they may support the customers' current or evolving business processes.
- Contribute to proposals for existing clients requiring new services.
- Care about customer experience and advocate for our customers' needs.
- Ability to listen to customer requirements, focus on their core concerns, and have an eye for detail and a flair for building customer rapport.
- Good at setting priorities and managing time effectively.
- A confident communicator - both written and verbal.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing processes and pick up new tasks quickly.
Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in any discipline.
AML RightSource is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.