1 min read
Global HRIS Analyst, AML RightSource - New York, Ohio, Phoenix - US - Remote
AML RightSource : February 13, 2023
As the Global HRIS Analyst, this position will support Workday system implementations, upgrades, testing and other technical projects for assigned Workday modules which include benefits, payroll, absence, time tracking, and compensation for all regions.
- The Global HRIS Analyst will support global HR system implementations, configuration, upgrades, testing and other technical projects for assigned Workday modules including HCM, benefits, absence, talent, reporting, and other future modules.
- The role will partner with HR to serve as a technical point-of-contact ensuring data integrity, efficient use of the system, and identifying opportunities for process improvements.
- Support projects to launch new modules, current and future functionality including scope documentation, design, UAT testing, and implementation.
- Manage integration management, understand current integrations, support new integration development, and validate requirements.
- Work with assigned HR teams to support the system processes for annual cycles (annual benefits enrolment, performance management, etc.).
- Provide day to day systems support, solving data problems and systems issues, including integration/file error support.
- Respond to Workday related HR questions in partnership with IT.
- Design/develop user procedures, guidelines, training, and documentation.
- Lead projects that require the application of independent judgment.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 2 years of Workday HCM configuration experience
- Global hands-on Workday experience
- Workday configuration experience, with expertise in Core HCM (required), Security, Absence, Talent, Benefits, etc.
- Functional knowledge and understanding of HR processes
- Experience in participating in systems implementation projects
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment with technical and non-technical teams to translate needs into solutions
- Strong data analysis, research, analytical and testing skills
- Ability to complete tasks efficiently, accurately, and in a timely manner
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to manage multiple work assignments and priorities with urgent deadlines, and maintaining excellent customer service skills
Normal Working Hours and Conditions
Core business to be performed outside of normal business hours based on Company operations across different time zones. This position will be remote, 5% travel.
AML RightSource is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.