As the Human Resource Director, Europe you will establish solid business partnerships and drive functional excellence for a business that spans across the globe. You will help guide the strategy, with a global perspective, on how we build, engage and retain high-performance teams through our people programs, policies, systems, data and insights. This position manages a team of HR Managers in multiple countries including Bulgaria, Poland, Germany, and UK, reports directly to the Vice President of Global HR Operations and is an integral member of the HR leadership team.
As the HR Director you will develop, implement, and validate Human Resources strategies, initiatives and programs aligned with short- and long-term business plans. You will oversee and be responsible for compliance, regulations, and complex immigration policies in multiple jurisdictions. You will also foster a culture that promotes employee engagement, continuous improvement, and strong customer focus.
The ideal candidate will be a creative, collaborative, and results-oriented HR professional with demonstrated success working in global, complex, and rapidly changing environments. Also a strong understanding of risk management across multiple countries is ideal.
- Partner with the corporate leadership, functional leaders, and site managers to identify human resources programs and initiatives aligned with strategic and annual business objectives.
- Proactively identify, manage and lead complex global HR projects and initiatives that align with company objectives. This includes identifying and analyzing HR data/metrics for themes, trends, and root cause identification. Collaborate with key partners to develop and implement a plan to address root cause issues.
- Understand and ensure compliance with HR regulations and laws across multiple countries.
- Ensure core infrastructure - payroll, benefits, employee leaves, immigration, and employee data - run dependably with a focus on detail, accuracy, agility and scalability.
- Develop, direct and maintain all global policies and procedures of the Human Resources function in accordance with legal, country, company guidelines.
- Manage employee compensation and reward & recognition programs to drive a high-performance culture in support of business objectives, while ensuring all compensation and benefits programs are aligned to corporate policy.
- Create an environment of positive employee relations, keep confidentiality, establish trust and credibility, and balance business needs with employee needs.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant certifications
- 7+ years of increasing responsibility in Human Resources and prior experience as strategic HR Business Partner role within a global organization
- Deep functional/technical knowledge of global employment laws and compliance
- Cultural competency and awareness, working with a diverse and global workforce
- Demonstrated success in working with business leaders to develop and execute a progressive global HR strategy
- Exceptional leader of people with proven capability to empower, motivate and develop high-performing teams
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, collaborative, and project management skills
- Strong drive for results and sense of urgency; data and metrics-driven
- Strong written and spoken skills in multiple languages in outlined jurisdictions is a plus
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit, highly collaborative, able to express ideas readily and clearly, manage change fluidly, able to influence and identify opportunities
AML RightSource is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.