The Communications Specialist will be responsible for implementing internal and external communications focused on company activities in EMEA and APAC. Internal communications will include producing town hall meetings and internal newsletters, managing the content on the company intranet, and interacting with and supporting internal business partners. External communications will include producing press releases, managing and producing content to support staff recruiting efforts, and messaging to support integration of acquired organizations and their team members.
The position reports to the Communications Manager.
- Lead production of periodic employee newsletters and other internal communications for the entire global team or aimed at team members in EMEA and APAC
- Produce content for company intranet
- Produce internal messaging to support Marketing, Recruiting, Culture, and general corporate activities
- Support preparation of press releases
- Support public presentations by Executive Team members
- Support campaigns responsive to awards received by the company (e.g., Inc. 5000, Best Places to Work, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
- 3 to 5 years of account, marketing, project management or related experience
- Professional experience in network marketing and/or financial crimes compliance industry
- Experience with press releases
- Familiarity with Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, and Hubspot