AML RightSource is looking for an experienced, collaborative, and results-driven Marketing Operations Manager to help scale our internal business processes.
This role is for a strong individual contributor with potential to grow into people leadership, responsible for CRM and marketing automation improvements. In this role, you will work closely with our Marketing Manager and Digital Marketing Specialist, focusing primarily on how all of AML RightSource’s functions (sales, business development, customer support, and product) utilize HubSpot and various produced content.
As a Marketing Operations Manager, you will work cross-functionally to identify new ways to automate processes and help each function scale operations through improved CRM functioning, data management, automated email marketing, and workflow automation.
Working with the wider team, you will collaborate on content that engages each stage of the buyer journey, from awareness to advocacy. You will also advise the team on how to succeed in account-based marketing campaigns across the various target customer segments as well as assisting sales reps in personalizing their outreach.
You will leverage best practices you’ve learned from previous experiences to optimize existing tools and introduce new ones into our stack that enable each team to improve their customer-facing communications and boost sales & satisfaction scores.
- Maintain the day-to-day operations of HubSpot (including Sales, Marketing, and Service offerings)
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create Account-Based Marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with sales and marketing operations to identify target customer segments, the complete buyer journey and identify marketing opportunities for content and collateral
- Create and update sales enablement materials such as buyer personas, ideal customer profiles, battlecards, sales scripts, email cadences and pitchbooks
- Audit and organize the content library to facilitate sales teams in regional hubs, mapping content to different buyer personas and company targets
- Manage and update sales enablement platform and work with the marketing and sales team to manage users, onboard new members, and report on usage
- Analyze and track the lifecycle stages and lead status of contacts in our CRM and report on MQLs, SQLs and other metrics and assist in reporting on KPIs
- Collaborate with Sales and Product heads to keep AMLRS’s data clean and usable through de-duping, report and dashboard development, process documentation, and data cleanup
- Train new and existing users on how to use HubSpot according to the unique demands of their roles
- Serve as a point of contact for AMLRS process-owners, which may include creating and customizing objects, workflows, record types, properties, integrations, roles, and users
- Support the integration of AMLRS’s site with HubSpot as well as other key integrations
- Consistent checks to ensure optimal email deliverability
- Stay current with new releases, features, and functionality while applying this knowledge to provide recommendations for process improvements aligned with our goals and objectives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
- 4-6 years experience in a CRM administration or email marketing role with a focus on process improvement
- Ability to work both across the sales group and on a 1-1 basis with sales representatives, to address the needs and challenges for customers and prospects in a dynamic environment
- Deep understanding of Account-Based Marketing and marketing automation
- Ability to manage design and marketing stakeholders in creating collateral
- Deep understanding of metrics driven marketing and reporting
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a remote-first environment
- Highly organized and ability to make informed decisions to help drive sales opportunities
- 2+ years experience working in HubSpot CRM, Sales Hub, Marketing Hub, or Service Hub
- Experience developing, documenting, and troubleshooting complex ideas or challenges in HubSpot
- Demonstrated analytical skills, attention to detail, and quality assurance
- Strong organizational, communication, written, and problem-solving skills
- Track record of working cross-functionally to develop ideas from the ground up and commitment to providing honest, constructive feedback to peers
- Familiarity with Microsoft Teams and SharePoint
- Self-starter, one who creatively develops new ideas and topics
- Ability to work independently and with a team to meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skill and multitasking ability