The Financial Crimes Advisory (FCA) Program Manager will strategically coordinate and perform activities that are critical to FCA practice success. These include development of marketing materials, resource allocation, budget management, leading FCA team forums / events, development of reusable content and templates, and partnering with FCA leadership in growing and improving the practice.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supporting FCA leadership in developing FCA strategy, goals, and plans to achieve them
- Organizing and developing programs and activities that support the mission, strategy, and goals of the FCA practice.
- Development of marketing materials for FCA practice to strategically position FCA in the market.
- Monitoring financial performance against budget and working with senior leaders to enhance FCA practice performance.
- Developing an evaluation method to assess practice strengths and to identify areas for improvement. This includes measuring customer satisfaction, quality and team member performance.
- Intelligent allocation of resources across the practice based on evolving client needs.
- Organizing and developing reusable content and templates
- Organize and lead team forums and events to share information, build team culture, and promote a culture of inclusiveness
- Selecting and managing internal technology tools
- Genuine interest in growing and improving the FCA practice, and ability to think like a leader of the practice
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Confidence in ability to operate in a fast-paced client delivery environment, with focus on high quality work product and compelling deliverables
- Independent problem solver
- 1+ year Financial Crimes experience
- Extremely collaborative individual that enjoys working with others to solve problems
- Proven experience in performing many of the responsibilities listed above.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- An understanding of BSA/AML and OFAC requirements, with experience developing, enhancing, assessing, or examining Financial Crimes programs.
- Budget management experience
- Process management experience, to help make FCA processes more streamlined and consistent