As a Regional Sales Director, you will drive complex deals focused on building relationships and identifying the needs of the customer in the banking and regulatory compliance space. Your primary focus will be on progressing deals through the sales cycle, including working with the cross-functional teams to get meetings set and working with clients through implementation.
In this high-profile role, we are looking for candidates who are familiar and comfortable with creating and strategically managing a territory and quota goals, as well as those who understand the value of identifying needs and building strong relationships with potential clients.
We are looking for someone with experience selling tech-enabled services, SaaS, and staffing or consulting services, as you will be working with new and existing customers to drive new opportunities and work with current customers to help build existing accounts. You will be responsible for this full sales process from inception to successful conclusion including cultivating lead generation, prospecting, qualification, pipeline management, negotiation and closing.
AML RightSouce is a tech-enabled company with solutions designed to address needs in the following areas, including: Managed Services, KYC, Transaction Monitoring, Sanction Screening, and Fraud & Adverse Media Monitoring.
Position will be based in North America (preferably the U.S.) or Europe (ideally London, Paris, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Munich, Milan).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in direct sales forecasting activities and set goals and targets accordingly.
- Plan sales campaigns and analyse performance.
- Accelerate customer adoption through well-developed sales engagements and successful GTM strategy.
- Work closely with stakeholders in Marketing, Client Success, Product and others. Contribute to strategic, operational and product development, ensuring client needs are well understood throughout the organization.
- 8+ years of sales experience in SaaS, legal and tech-enabled solutions businesses selling into financial and compliance leadership teams.
- Experience in selling legal and compliance risk solutions with a strong knowledge of SaaS.
- Proven experience in developing and implementing sales strategies, providing strategic guidance for the business, as well as subject matter expertise for clients.
- Experience working with C-level executives and / or multiple stakeholders on sophisticated compliance programmes.
- Experience utilizing CRM and metrics to drive strategy and inform decision making.
- Enterprise Software Sales with knowledge of the FinTech and Banking Legal Compliance Industry is essential.
- International perspective. Thinks globally and works well with individuals from around the world.
- Up to 40% travel required - should be very comfortable with frequent (as needed) US & international travel.
- Two or more years within Legal & Compliance, Consulting and Risk Management space.