As the RevOps Manager you will work with our global executive sales leaders to enable strategic decisions regarding sales headcount allocation, quota distribution, revenue targets, and go-to-market strategy. In this role, you will be responsible for tracking, configuring, and documenting sales and marketing ops requests in HubSpot. You will manage HubSpot reporting and data, track KPI and own data for a growing team of sales reps.
You are a fit for this role if you have experience using CRM systems and other sales enablement tools, a business analyst mindset, virtual training skills, and feel comfortable collaborating with senior stakeholders at client companies.
- Coordinate with stakeholders across Sales, Finance, Product, Marketing and Business Development to ensure smooth operation of the business and consistent achievement of the operational plan and growth goals.
- Evaluate, recommend, and manage compensation plans and incentive schemes to motivate the team and align incentives with company objectives.
- Ensure the effective administration of HubSpot to support clarity and accountability of sales activity and progress.
- Lead and support trainings and best practice knowledge sharing initiatives to accelerate and maximize productivity of team.
- Develop insightful HubSpot Dashboards and reports using outstanding analytics skills.
- Handle all data in HubSpot to continuously monitor data quality and integrity. Build custom workflows and automations.
- Excellent HubSpot proficiency including reporting, dashboards, workflows, lead and opportunity management
- 5+ years of professional experience with a proven track record of success; industry experience in sales, customer operations, or management consulting preferred
- Superb project management skills and the ability to balance many competing priorities while supporting your team
- Strong analytical skills and a passion about the role of data in helping solve complex questions
- Experience leading sales trainings and delivering content to sales teams
- Sales/revenue operations experience, preferably within high-growth technology or SaaS environments