As the Sales Operations Analyst you will be responsible for developing and overseeing a smooth and effective sales process that contributes to overall organization growth. The goal of the Sales Operations Analyst is to manage, and improve all processes and procedures related to the sales engagement process and assisting with other sales related activities. You will work alongside the Chief Revenue Officer to define quarterly business objectives, standardize business reporting and forecasting needs and ensure effective use of CRM and sales tech stack. This role is a highly dynamic role driven by sales and customer needs and you must be able to work efficiently and independently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. This position can be located in any of our offices: Buffalo, Phoenix, or Cleveland.
- Create, manage and maintain core sales processes, materials and metrics
- Track and ensure accuracy of all sales data in CRM (Hubspot)
- Serve as liaison with marketing team in determining effective customer outreach methods as well as the creation of sales materials.
- Identify process improvements for sales support life cycle from RFP stage through to contract signing
- Prepare adhoc reports for sales organization
- Stay up-to-date on key market trends and practices in order to inform sales and go-to-market strategies
- Assist with client requests for information
- Coordinate global and regional sales reporting and pipeline calls
- Identify operational pain points in the sales process, and work with relevant stakeholders to develop solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of experience in a sales operations role
- Familiarity with sales software and systems
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Microsoft Word, with ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and as part of a team, establishing cooperative and collaborative working relationships.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit, highly collaborative, able to express ideas readily, manage change fluidly, able to influence and identify opportunities