We are seeking relationship-oriented leaders with entrepreneurial and client management experience. If you are a forward thinker who strives for knowledge, anticipates needs and has a thirst for learning, we want you to help us lead our growing client delivery center.
The Senior Manager will be involved in the talent acquisition process as a brand ambassador and be responsible for maintaining interpersonal relationships with stakeholders and clients. The role oversees day-to-day operations and performance management of entry level to experienced analysts and managers. The ideal candidate has a thorough understanding of workflows and managing the effective quality control of assessments conducted on alert and case investigations, fraud investigations, and other related tasks. The Senior Manager will serve as a subject matter expert in Anti-Money Laundering (AML)/Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and financial crimes compliance solutions.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage client engagements by leading production teams.
- Engage with identified clients through in person, telephonic and written communications to strengthen the partnership, report results, and identify new opportunities for services provided.
- Support team development and career experiences by providing direction, coaching and feedback, recognizing and rewarding strong performance, and retaining top talent.
- Identify opportunities to improve performance of team members and work with People & Culture team to administer corrective action plans for under-performing employees.
- Oversee team production and results, seeking opportunities for improved efficiency and streamlined processes, providing production and service reporting to senior leadership and clients.
- Lead client onboarding and assist with identifying process improvements for effective transitions, developing job aids, and working with the client to identify and resolve process gaps.
- Project management, including real-time forecasting for human capital needs and client engagement completion timelines.
- Establish and maintain inclusive relationships with internal and external constituencies to achieve goals.
- Collaborate with leadership team to strengthen workplace culture, increase capabilities and improve profitable growth.
- Work directly with People & Culture and Financial Crimes Advisory teams to develop subject matter expertise, expand advisory services and consulting opportunities with clients.
- Travel required (~ 25%) for client and office visits and trade shows.
- Other role specific related duties as requested
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant professional experience or a combination of experience including consulting, operations management, and banking with large complex companies.
- A minimum of 4 years of proven client leadership experience with autonomous decision making and successful results.
- Demonstrated knowledge of laws, regulations, regulatory guidance, and rules impacting the financial services industry and AML/BSA.
- Sound understanding of compliance and operational risks and internal control frameworks.
- Flexibility to switch priorities based on the needs of the business in a fast-paced environment.
- People management experience; high emotional intelligence, self-awareness, regulation and relationship building skills.
- Strong analytical/research skills and ability to analyze, interpret, and summarize large data sets.
- Ability to lead multiple priorities and projects, develop timelines, coordinate project teams, and implement action items during the life of a project.
- Respect: Individuals who listen with empathy and act with dignity.
- Responsibility: Individuals who collaborate, communicate and honor their word.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills.
- Master’s Degree in Business or related field.
- A deep understanding of Anti-Money Laundering principles and subject matter expertise in AML issues.
- CAMS certification.
- Understanding of human resources practices and policies
General Working Hours and Conditions
Core business hours are generally 8:00 am – 6:00 pm. However this position may require work to be performed outside of normal business hours based on Company operations. Travel (~25%) for client and office visits and to attend trade shows.
Primary functions require sufficient physical ability and mobility to work in an office setting; to stand or sit for prolonged periods of time; to occasionally stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, reach, and twist; to lift, carry, push, and/or pull light to moderate amounts of weight; to operate office equipment requiring repetitive hand movement and fine coordination including use of a computer keyboard and mouse; to travel to other office locations and to verbally communicate to exchange information.