As a Senior Manager of Resource Planning, you will lead our workforce planning efforts for our Managed Service practice and own the development and implementation of our global workforce strategy as we go through a period of extreme growth. In this role, you will lead a team of Resource Planning Analysts responsible for analyzing data and trends to create detailed workload models, recommending solutions to improve overall operational efficiency, as well as maintaining service level agreements with our members and customers. Utilizing strong communication skills, you'll effectively collaborate with a variety of people and job functions, juggling and accomplishing tasks of moderate to high complexity and are able to work productively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
In this role, you will:
- Determine headcount recommendations and hiring needs for Managed Service teams and feed those into the annual planning process, working closely the business partners, recruiting and finance.
- Accurately forecast resource needs based on sales pipeline and current client insights.
- Deliver accurate and well-timed reports/dashboards to all levels of leadership providing actionable insights
- Create and maintain capacity planning models for short-term and long-term forecasts
- Manage escalation process to ensure leadership and relevant stakeholders are well informed
- BA/BS degree; MBA
- 10 years of workforce planning in a consulting, managed service environment
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel (vlookups, pivot tables, complex functions)
- Experience managing complex projects, clients, partners, and organizations
- Proven track record of establishing strong, executive level customer relationships
- Business acumen and financial (P&L) skills/metrics driven
- Proven experience managing remote resources and large global teams
- Demonstrated experience leading a large team at scale and managing operations with an eye to driving efficiency
- Working knowledge of AML/BSA and regulatory tech product environments
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit, highly collaborative, able to express ideas readily, manage change fluidly, able to influence and identify opportunities