As a senior member of the marketing team, the Senior Marketing Business Partner - US is responsible for being the lead point of contact/relationship advisor for product and sales in the US region. They are also responsible for leading the events and ABM marketing agenda/resource, defined by both Business Partners (US & EMEA) and the Head of Growth Marketing.
The role will interact with key senior stakeholders and act as pseudo marketing leadership for different areas of the business as defined by the SVP of Marketing and Head of Growth. This is a role that requires decision making capabilities, strategic marketing planning/experience and great stakeholder and project management skills to ensure all activity is delivered to ensure our activity drives new leads.
This role will lead the following key areas under the growth marketing remit:
Product and lead-gen marketing for US activity.
Product and lead-gen marketing for services offering (managed services, FCA).
Lead generation execution through ABM and Events.
Supporting services sales/US sales with sales support materials and collateral
Development of quarterly sales packs for supporting comms/messages
You will work in partnership with the Senior Marketing Business Partner for EMEA to manage the overall growth agenda for the Head of Growth and SVP of Marketing. You will also work with the wider marketing team (i.e. brand comms and brand experience team) to ensure a coherent marketing approach and use of resources (such as the internal creative studio) and outputs (such as creative). This role will require a strategic role for a product and marketing operations leader who has knowledge of the marketing and sales funnel, with particular focus on delivering quality lead-gen events and ABM activity.
Additionally, this role will take the lead of marketing-wide efficiency and effectiveness projects that support both the division and wider business in its performance. Therefore a high-quality understanding of marketing, customer and processes, accompanied by superb project management, is essential.
In this role you will:
Lead a team of five resources (an event specialist, ABM specialist and x3 researchers).
Lead on the US growth marketing planning and drive execution.
Develop and manage the execution of the event marketing plan and agenda.
Develop and manage the execution of the ABM marketing plan and agenda.
Be the point of contact and lead US sales-marketing relationship and provide appropriate sales support materials to ensure sales success.
Be the point of contact for services operations and provide marketing support in support of our customer x-sell or upsell communications.
Stand in as a marketing lead for appropriate devolved leadership teams within the organization such as Passcon.
Recruit, retain and manage the team.
To strategically lead all initiatives relating to our US growth activity.
To strategically lead all initiatives relating to events and ABM as part of our growth strategy.
To be US marketing lead and services (managed services/FCA) lead for sales & customer ops.
- Experience leading and line managing a team across different marketing specialisms.
- Experience in leading a remote team, across different geo-locations (US, UK, India).
- Qualified in a related field such as marketing, PR, journalism, or law.
- Experience in professional services, financial services industry, or regulated industries
- Experience in strategic marketing planning in growth marketing, product marketing and marketing operations.
- Understanding of the wider strategic marketing goals especially relating to growth, product and marketing operations and in particular lead-gen campaign performance.
- Strong business acumen, great stakeholder management skills and detail/quality orientated.
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal, and organizational skills.
- Is able to be strong, robust and deep relationships with peers in marketing.
- Undergraduate degree in related field.