As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting high volume recruitment and fulfillment for positions across our Managed Services practice. This position will execute the enterprise-wide early talent recruitment strategy in order to meet business and hiring needs, providing full life cycle recruitment support and ensuring a best-in-class candidate brand experience.
In this position, you will be asked to support campus recruiting efforts and other activities aimed at promoting opportunities and candidate engagement with our brand. Skilled judgment, grace-under-pressure, and personal resilience are important behaviors for success in this valuable role. As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will source, screen and steward candidates through the hiring process while ensuring regular communication back to the business.
To be successful in this role, you will be ultra-results oriented, adept at working in a fast-paced production environment, have a high attention to detail and lead with empathy.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage and maintain a requisition volume to fill approximately 100 roles/month across
- Leverage our recruitment tech stack to proactively identify and recruit top talent.
- Full life cycle recruiting including – but not limited to – the input and initiation of requisitions, review and interview candidates, manage candidate progression through the offer and hire process, and serve as the point of contact to candidates through their start date.
- Provide exemplary customer service to both internal and external customers including candidates, school and network contacts, HR and business leaders.
- Provide best in class recruiting support for internal business partners throughout the full
- Partner with leadership to provide HR and business leaders with relevant recruitment metrics and analytics.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years of experience utilizing technologies to engage and source talent in a high-volume environment
- Be a highly motivated team player
- Strong administrative and planning skills with demonstrated ability to establish priorities, multi-task, follow-up with sense of urgency and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.