A successful candidate will have a proven track record of identifying quality candidates, building talent pipelines, working with a number of recruitment technology tools/platforms and being highly results oriented. You will be able to source and nurture candidates through the recruitment process, be creative and resourceful in filling the candidate pipeline and be able to effectively build relationships with hiring managers.
- Screen candidates for availability, interest level, salary expectations, and qualifications for the job.
- Utilize various sourcing techniques to ensure candidate pipeline is consistently meeting require thresholds.
- Facilitate and provide guidance through the interview process; communicate with candidates and hiring managers, solicit and track hiring manager feedback, perform reference checks as applicable, schedule interviews and enter relevant data into Applicant Tracking System
- Assist with the interview process as needed, attending and conducting interviews with managers, directors, and other stakeholders.
- Maintain knowledge of the business, build strong relationships with hiring managers.
- Post job announcements to appropriate job boards.
- Process and review background checks, employment authorization and offer letters.
- Maintain daily and weekly reports on recruitment activities.
- Use a variety of sourcing resources including but not limited to traditional job boards, internet data mining, internal databases, social media, employee referrals, networking, cold calling, career fairs, and competitor research.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3 years of agency or start-up environment experience, supporting highly technical positions.
- Highly motivated with a positive outlook and the ability to demonstrate a professional demeanor at all times.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit, highly collaborative, able to express ideas readily, manage change fluidly, able to influence and identify opportunities