As a key member of the AML RightSource Leadership Team you will be responsible for overseeing the strategy and execution of the global marketing function including all aspects of: Digital Product Marketing, Demand Generation, Marketing Operations, Content Creation, Event Marketing, Public Relations and Company branding. This role will work closely with the Product Development and Sales teams to understand customer needs, create marketing campaigns and deliver communication and collateral that reflects the company brand, messaging and thought leadership.
This role will require an experienced professional with strong critical thinking, organization, and communication skills while also being comfortable executing under pressure in collaboration with internal teams across content, analytics, marketing and technology functions.
- Develop a clear tech and product marketing strategy by partnering with the Product and Engineering teams to drive strategy around product positioning for existing products and new launches
- Support the integration of acquired global brands and drive global rebranding initiatives Redesign, launch and optimization of a new company website
- Build and scale a world-class marketing team with members who are experts in the customers, the products, and the communications to the market.
- Define personas and buyer journeys utilizing data, research, and insights.
- Partner with sales to develop sales plays and GTM programs that help drive the pipeline, find new buyers, and cross-sell into existing accounts.
- Drive ongoing analysis of the market, customers, and products, message testing, and product usage and adoption analysis.
- Lead strategic initiative focused on digitalization transformation
- Develop and execute tailored marketing strategies in close partnership with lines of business based on evolving customer insights, product offering roadmaps, and the competitive landscape
- Establish near and long-term marketing objectives, plans, and policies globally
- Define blueprint for marcom platforms and materials relevant to all regions while maintaining effective communications for the transfer and adoption of best practices
- 10+ years of experience in marketing, including at B2B SaaS and tech product marketing with demonstrated success leading top-performing marketing teams within high-growth companies.
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Business or related field
- 5+ years in a leadership position
- Experience in professional services, financial services industry
- Commercialization and product launch experience
- Strong business acumen, solid understanding of commercial imperatives, results orientated
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to juggle multiple priorities and deadlines