As the VP, Sales Solutions, you will provide senior leadership, strategic guidance for the business, and subject matter expertise for clients.
This role will provide leadership to the sales team, and drive the strategy from a go-to-market and a sales perspective and work to align that strategy with the broader corporate strategy.
This role will be based preferably in the U.S. with the option to work from home.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute a strategic sales plan aligned with the Company’s business objectives.
- Direct sales forecasting activities and set goals and targets accordingly. Plan sales campaigns and analyse performance.
- Accelerate customer adoption through well-developed sales engagements and successful GTM strategy.
- Work closely with stakeholders in Marketing, Client Success, Product and others. Contribute to strategic, operational and product development, ensuring client needs are well understood throughout the organization.
- Passionately and energetically lead a team that will help add to Blue Umbrella’s growth. Provide support and guidance to the sales team while ensuring accountability for performance.
- Train the sales team effectively to prospect, manage the sales pipeline, understand metrics and systems related to the sales process, and surpass targets.
- Provide assistance to the sales team in helping them close deals, managing opportunities brought through the pipeline, answering more specific high level product questions, handle renewals, contract negotiations, etc.
- Identify and implement reporting improvements to track and evaluate key metrics required to support data-driven decisions.
- 10+ years of leadership experience in SaaS/B2B solutions and tech-enabled services businesses, preferably in the compliance/risk management industry.
- Proven leadership experience in developing & implementing sales strategies, provide strategic guidance for the business as well as subject matter expertise for clients.
- Experience working with C-level executives and / or multiple stakeholders on sophisticated compliance programmes.
- Passionate and hands-on leader ready to face challenges and drive changes.
- “Player-Coach” mentality with a tenacious & creative sales approach to be able to handle large enterprise accounts while managing & mentoring a sales team.
- Experience utilizing CRM and metrics to drive strategy and inform decision making.
- Third Party Risk and Compliance experience is essential.
- International perspective. Thinks globally and works well with individuals from around the world.
- Based in the U.S. (preferably North America) and very comfortable with frequent (as needed) US & international travel.
- Two or more years of relevant third party risk and due diligence related experience.