The Website and CRM Manager role forms part of the Brand Experience team and will be the second most senior position in that team, reporting directly to the Senior Brand Experience Manager. As the HubSpot Manager, you are responsible for leading the administration, management, and investment of our website, hosted on HubSpot. You will also be the lead for working with our growth marketing team and sales as the conduit to utilize the HubSpot platform for CRM, lead generation and martech purposes.
In addition, you will manage two direct reports. You will be the line manager for our Marketing MI Analyst, who will work with HubSpot data and other data from outside HubSpot to support the growth and brand team on their performance reporting, and our Intranet Specialist who will be responsible for technical management and support of our company’s SharePoint-based intranet.This role will involve:
- Project managing the launch of our new website in Q3 2022 including managing the agency building out the site in HubSpot.
- Leading the ongoing development of our website including working with our content team to implement a website SEO strategy and overall web-experience strategy.
- Supporting the marketing function in using HubSpot functionality to optimize the brand experience or the growth funnel to achieve our marketing and business goals.
- To manage the MI Analyst and Intranet Specialist.
- This role requires an analytical and creative individual who is interested in maximizing the impact of our website and the CRM through HubSpot’s CMS and CRM systems to deliver a great brand experience. Investigating, exploring, and unlocking functionality that allows personalization, automation and ultimately a better performance of our website as a means to improve our brand experience and growth agenda.
In this role you will:
- Build, maintain and optimize our website and any other related sites connected to our HubSpot setup.
- Manage our suppliers who support our HubSpot CMS and CRM setup.
- Line manages a team of two direct reports.
- Take the lead on developing all SEO and training activities related to devolved capabilities amongst the team and business.
- To develop personalization and automation strategies and implement them to the benefit of brand and growth marketing agendas.
- To project manage the evolution of the website utilizing resources from across the team, especially colleagues in the internal studio for design and copy.
- Duties and Responsibilities
Website performance and management.
- Intranet performance and support.
- MI and reporting generation and output for all marketing activities.
- Launch & management of new website and development of personalization and automation agenda.
- Senior HubSpot specialist within the marketing team, providing advice and leadership around platform.
- Significant experience in managing and developing out HubSpot capabilities.
- Website development experience across other development languages e.g. html, ideally with some exposure to developing in SharePoint or working with similar systems.
- Strong understanding of FinCrime and Compliance tech and services web experiences.
- Data driven individual who understands the marketing funnel and numbers associated with marketing analytics and campaign performance.
- Experience in designing for B2B experiences and outcomes.
- Superb attention to detail ensuring the quality of work is the highest caliber possible.
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal, and organizational skills.
- Ideal qualifications are appropriate to the level of role including but not limited to undergraduate degree in marketing, web development, finance, accounting, business administration etc.