About AML RightSource
We are AML RightSource, the leading technology-enabled managed services firm focused on fighting financial crime for our clients and the world. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, and operating across the globe, we are a trusted partner to our financial institution, FinTech, money service business, and corporate clients.
Using a blend of highly trained anti-financial crime professionals, cutting-edge technology tools, and industry-leading consultants, we help clients with their AML/BSA, transaction monitoring, client onboarding (KYC), enhanced due diligence (EDD), and risk management needs.
We support clients in meeting day-to-day compliance tasks, urgent projects, and strategic changes. Globally, our staff of more than 4,000 highly trained analysts and subject matter experts is the industry's largest group of full-time compliance professionals. Together with our clients, we are Reimagining Compliance.
About the Position:
The HR Generalist will provide operational human resources support to the organization. The HR Generalist will be a part of the People Operations Team and will be responsible for enhancing the employee journey at AMLRS by supporting employee relations, benefit and leave administration inclusive of interaction with external vendors, employee relation’s partnership with leadership, development of HR processes and an emphasis on continuous improvement. This role supports the culture of the organization by maintaining a positive, consultative relationship with employees.
- Handle general HR questions; including research, analyze, and respond.
- Assist and guide managers regarding HR related topics.
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to benefits, and leave, disciplinary matters, terms, performance issues, disputes, and investigations.
- Adhere to HR policies and processes.
- Maintains, drafts, and recommends best practices, revisions to company leave policies and practices to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Establish and maintain solid working relations across all levels of management to ensure consistency and sharing of HR best practices, solicit information and feedback and keep all parties apprised of appropriate/common issues.
- Assist with HR process improvement initiatives (Culture, Performance, Recognition, Development).
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Assisting with the administration of all benefits and retirement programs, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, and 401(k) plan.
- Ensures the accuracy of all benefits enrolments in the HRIS to provide vendors with accurate eligibility information.
- Assist and responds to benefits inquiries from managers and employees on plan provisions, benefits enrolments, status changes and other general inquiries.
- Conducts benefit new-hire orientations.
- Assists with the open enrolment process including but not limited to communication plan, presentation, creating materials and responding to employee questions.
- Responds to 401(k) inquiries from managers and employees relating to enrolments.
- Performs quality checks of benefits-related data.
- Manages and administers leave requests, accommodations and workers compensation requiring specialized attention, particularly those arising under the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), state and local leave laws, short-term or long-term disability plans and company provided leaves.
- Coordinate and communicate with 3rd party administrators for Workers Compensation and Leave Management by appropriately handling claims, maintenance, reports, and paperwork.
- Responds and maintains communication with employees on leave to provide detailed leave policy information, process, and responsibilities to facilitate and provide timely responses.
- Maintains complete and accurate records of leave and accommodation requests in accordance with specified legal requirements and documentation of best practices.
- Maintains knowledge of all applicable leave and accommodation laws including the FMLA, ADA, and state and local laws.
- Effectively interprets FMLA and ADA implications as they relate to leaves of absences/disabilities.
- Preserves confidentiality of employee information, documentation, and files.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, Business Administration, or a related field required.
- 3 years + of human resources experience.
- Extensive knowledge of the leave requirements and other legal protections afforded by the FMLA, ADA, and other applicable laws.
- Extensive knowledge of employee benefits and applicable laws.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment with technical and non-technical teams to translate needs into solutions.
- Ability to manage, prioritize, and complete high priority tasks efficiently, accurately, and in a timely manner.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrates ability to influence others.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
AML RightSource is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.